- Jill Berquist leads this coaching group via teleseminar so that you can join in from the convenience of your home or office. Audio recordings of each session are provided.
- Program sessions take place on Tuesday evenings:
May 28; June 4, 11, 18, 25; July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30.
- Sessions are 7:30-8:45 p.m. Eastern, which allows time for content, coaching, and questions.
- Our coaching group is based on the groundbreaking program Now What? 90 Days To A New Life Direction created by best-selling author, Laura Berman Fortgang.
What You Get
The Now What? Coaching Group — 10 Steps to Your Right Direction includes:
- Ten 75-minute group coaching sessions
- Course Materials: Now What? book and workbook
- Downloadable audio recording of each session
- The option to purchase up to two supplemental private coaching sessions at a reduced VIP rate
- I'm making it easy for you to attend! The registration fee for this powerful transition program is just $579 or two payments of $299.
- Registration deadline is Friday, May 17.
Early Bird Bonus: Register by April 26 and receive a private coaching session to use during the program (over $200 value)!
Jill Berquist, PCC
More about Jill here
About Your Coach
Seven years ago when she went through the Now What® coach training, Jill confirmed her unique purpose, the essence of which is to access and listen to inner wisdom. This work is in her zone, and coaching from her core, Jill brings deep expertise, heart, fun, and inspiration to this powerful group coaching process. Be ready to move forward.
Finally get the answers you need to uncover your greatest impact and right direction.
Now What?® is a registered trademark of Laura Berman Fortgang. Jill Berquist is an Authorized Now What?® Program Facilitator.
What Clients Say
“After leaving the workforce to raise my two sons, I wanted to chart a new course for my life, but also found myself in a new city where I lacked confidence, credibility, and the right direction.
"The Now What program provided the structure I needed to become crystal clear on what I wanted my life and career to look like. At times the process took serious soul-searching and struck many nerves, but in the end was able to successfully help me tear away the “junk” that was holding me back from finding fulfillment in all aspects of my life. Three months later I am living the life I had envisioned. I have a new zest for life -- the life I was meant to live."
—Meghan Flood, Media Consultant
“When I started working with Jill in the Now What? ® program, the irony is that I was working with young people around choosing colleges and careers. You know the saying, you can do it for others but not for yourself. So I needed someone who knew their way around human nature, motivation, de-motivation, and the intricate and delicate workings of career movement. Jill was perfect. She was warm, approachable, understanding, patient, curious, pushy when needed, hands off other times, the perfect combination for a career partner. She was just that - a partner. You will have no regrets in workingwith Jill."
—Stephen Spaulding, Physician Recruiter